Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7th October 2009

Feeling random today.

I went for yoga again after work just now. I realized that I yawned a lot during yoga the last time I went, but this time confirmed it. Yoga makes me yawn. I dunno, maybe it's relaxing..

I've painted my nails recently too. I don't know why. Haven't done that in a long while. Not since my previous job in Bintulu. Not since my aggravated detergent allergies.

I haven't paid the monthly room rental yet. And it's already the 7th. I think I haven't seen my house owner since the last time I paid (last month).

B isn't back onshore yet. I don't know when he'll be back. I don't know how he's doing, but the weather there hasn't been that great for the past few days. Which is both good and bad. Since they don't have weekends, WOW is a chance to relax while getting paid. Though it would be nice if he could work and learn more during the time spent offshore.

Hopefully we can celebrate a belated mooncake night when B gets back. I have fond memories of mooncake nights. Strangely.

Incidentally (or not), tomorrow is the four and a half years anniversary.

I am just going to focus on work and exercise and other things necessary for the future.

I was shat on by a bat tonight. I was buying rambutans in front of Toys World, and felt something weird and moist on my hand. And looked up. Shit.
Luckily I keep alcohol swabs in my wallet. So I cleaned it up and disinfected my hand before driving back.

When I got back to the house after buying rambutans, I saw a toad just inside the gate. It was in a corner. It kept hopping against the wall. Too engrossed in bouncing off the wall to realize that it was in a corner. If the toad only stopped jumping and looked around, it would see that there was a huge exit less than 10 centimetres to the right.
Was considering helping it out, but then decided against it. It was such an easy problem and simple solution. If the toad couldn't help itself out, it wasn't worth helping anyways.

I like stories. Surprised to find that this part of me, that hides behind words and tales, is still here.

It's past 11pm. Wonder whether the weather at B11 is rough.
Sigh. Goodnight.

No comments: