Sunday, October 25, 2009

25th October 2009


Chasing dreams. (pipe?)

Lucky are those who genuinely like their jobs.

Have been thinking today, about the meaning of life. About the kind of meaningful life I want to lead.  Right now I'm not a caring-humanitarian-socially-inclined type of person. I don't know if I will ever be..though I hope so.
The meaning I'm looking for right now is not a life in which I can positively change the lives of others, or anything as noble or grand as that.

At this juncture, all I was is self-actualization.
I want to continuously improve. I want to learn more, I want to be better each day than I was before. I want the courage to pursue my journey. I want to learn compassion. I want to let go of unfounded prejudices. I want to understand life.

Because I know I can be better.
It's just my laziness and uselessness pulling me back.

So I write this down, lest I forget or despair.
Cover me. 

No comments: