Friday, October 2, 2009

2nd October 2009

I didn't really lie down much. And didn't go down for dinner after all. Since I ate the remainder of my pizza bun instead.

Since I can't sleep yet, I'm gonna put up some pics taken in September. I figured out how to upload photos without the uploading cable. I took the company laptop (which has a card reader, my old-model laptop doesn't..) and used it to upload the photos from the camera. Must remember to bring the laptop back to work with me tomorrow.

The jumpstarting



It's like a blood transfusion..

The house viewing



View from outside the house. (There's my car!)


Rightward view from the Front Door. Showing the doors to Back Room, Middle Room, Shared Bathroom, and Front/Master Room.


Straight view from the Front Door. Showing the entrance to Kitchen and Kitchen Back Door, and half of the door to the Back Room. And the ceiling fan.


View from the Shared Bathroom door. Showing the sink, the shower fixture and the window to the random external space between bathrooms. 


Showing the air conditioning unit and grill in the Front/Master Room. (The house is fully grilled.)


View from the Front/Master Room's Bathroom door. Showing the fixed window (which can't be opened) to the random external space between bathrooms, and the shower fixture around the corner. 


View from the parking space. Showing the Front Door until the Kitchen Back Door (open to garden), and the Back Room (also open). 


Rightward view from the parking space. Showing the Front Door until the Back Room Door (open), the Front/Master Room windows, and the air conditioning unit. 

The mooncake celebration



Outside the house. With many people milling around. 


So clean and shiny looking. 


Money light! 


I still like this picture very much! 

2 comments:

debrajill said...

jO! the house look so nice!!! will consider it if it were in kk~ hehee.. and your boss house, OMG! so beautifuL! and you look just the way i Know yOU~ pretty like model~ hehe..yeah i like the photo of you and the baby~ so cute! *so when will you get one of your own??? hint hint~! hehee..

silhouette said...

The house is ok. But dunno whether it's affordable or not :p

Yeah, my boss' house is nice! But so impossible..I will never live in a house like that in this lifetime. Hahah

What pretty like model, ah? Anyways I think I look worse than when we were in uni. Semakin merosot..

Yup! The pic of me and the baby is damn cute, rite!! :D I won't get my own anytime soon lar.. Are you coming down to Miri anytime? I can jaga Demita for you! Heheh..