Singapore arrived from google.com.sg on "Ghost Not of Paper Lanterns" by searching for notpaperlanternghost.
Work was so-so today. Ups and downs, as usual. Learnt some new things, though they aren't necessarily within my scope. Grateful to Leena as she was so kind to accompany me while I was stubbornly trying to perfect my calculations, especially since the loser-ly guy who sits near us decided to put in some unpaid OT as well.
It's the TYT's birthday on Saturday and COMPANY is not working tomorrow, so it's possible that we'll have a half day off as well. Will have to wait and see whether the boss decides to make an announcement before lunch. Hope so! A half day break would be nice. And I could use the time to go to the bank.
Also, tomorrow I might (90% chance?) be going to the Octoberfest event at Eastwood with colleagues.
Am gonna go out and get some dinner now. Maybe a roti john special!
No comments:
Post a Comment