The black and white.
The bleached bare trees and water.
The stark, bleached bare trees.
The water and reflections on it.
The beach, the waves, the ships in the distance.
The tall grass and the wind moving through it.
The grayish clouds and sky stretching into forever.
The narrow winding road, the faded: the yellow-and-black, the black-and-white, the red-and-white.
The muted contrasts and the perfect harmony of the composition.
The Lutong Road by the beach.
In the early evening, driving alone, with Bic Runga's Something Good.
My replenishment.
Every time I drive there, I consider stopping the car and just walking out.
Every time I drive there, I almost decide to just turn back to town and buy a fishing pole.


2 comments:
buy a fishing pole! two! so i can have one :D
I think I might buy one the next time I am feeling richer. :D fishing is very good since it can be done alone!
You don't have your own? Take one from your dad since he has a lot, right! I can't take Lynn/Mark's :(
Post a Comment