Since making my decision 2 nights ago, I've been feeling better. Less to think of now. Kinda like a weight off. Now just waiting for April's Fool.
On a totally unrelated note (well, maybe it's a little related..everything probably is in some tiny way?), I figured out how to attach and transfer a file to another computer using gmail, even though gmail doesn't allow attaching the .exe format! I mean, you can upload it to the message but gmail doesn't allow you to send it.
The way is: to attach it the message, and then just save it as a draft. Then to retrieve the draft and download the attachment using the other computer.
And of course that only works given you can access the sender's email account with the new computer.
Ok, maybe that's just me being a dork and never knowing before now. But I'm surprised it worked!
No comments:
Post a Comment