Sent the car to the car wash, it's been ages. Am glad my car is still white.
We figured out why the cassette iPod thing Lynn gave was jammed and didn't work. There was this plastic piece there at the head..
I was so dumb, I didn't even think about removing it before sticking the cassette thingy into the player.
I mean, before that I was looking at the plastic piece, and had even wondered how the electric current could be conducted through the piece.. but it didn't even register that I should take it out to expose the metal bit inside before popping it into the player. Bleahh.. Goes to show I don't follow through with my thoughts often enough. So many thoughts left hanging halfway. Cluttering up my mind space.
I digress, the point is, now the cassette iPod thing works! Hahah!
And my road tax thingy has been stuck on now too!
Another thing: The temperature dial in the fridge. "MIN" doesn't mean minimum temperature after all. What's up with the design and labelling, eh? "MIN" means maximum temperature (??!!), so it's warmer than "MAX". So annoying. Who designed that dial? My poor frozen food had to suffer through all that. Again.
Also, here's test composition number one! (It's a bit blurry and not that spot accurate, maybe cos B doesn't have a tripod.)
Note: The darker wall behind the sitting me kinda looks like an editing flaw, but it isn't really? It's the shadow cast from the sitting me.
And... I am wearing pyjama pants (Pikachu print, FYI) and look weird. But I don't care! Hahaha!
2 comments:
Hey!! I want to be twins too! So cool lah This Jo hyphen Ann!
AIYAH of course min doesn't mean lowest temperature!! The average person doesn't think like that. We think of it more like, max = more of what this is for.
Hence, a fridge is for coldness, max = more coldness. Even max on airconditioning is the lowest temperature. HOHOHO!! I'm so bored, I wish lynn would amuse me :(
But who thinks like that? Weird fridge dial design.
Usually the air-conditioner remote control "up" button means warmer. And the "down" means colder. Right? :/
Very confusing eh?
Post a Comment