It's been a pretty hectic week since Tuesday actually. But hopefully the work will be finished up soon. I've been scolded and implicitly blamed quite a fair bit. Only strengthens my resolve. I can't still be stuck here by 2010. Can't! No matter what!
The iPod cassette thingy Lynn sent doesn't work! And now it's jammed in my player. But am not sure what the problem is. Maybe the player was spoilt all along, and I never knew? Cos I've never tried playing any cassette. Cos I never had any cassettes to test it with.
AhQiang came over to Bintulu. Just realized that I didn't write about when Tony or AhFeng or HaiLiang came over to Bintulu, cos I didn't have a blog then. And I also didn't write about going to Genting last year, and going to KL last year and meeting up with B's brother and Alister. So guess that brief mention is all there's gonna be of it..
Got 2 books from Genevieve! Yay! The Book of Lost Things and The Unquiet, both by John Connolly! I haven't read any of his stuff before, so am wondering how it'll be like. (Probably good, since sent all the way from Kuching. The last one she'd sent, way back when I was studying in Miri, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon was excellent!)
Happy. Hope B comes down to Bintulu tomorrow.
Realization. I really don't think I'll ever find anyone better.
Please don't leave me. Crosses fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment