Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11th March 2009

Parcel!

The parcel:

My parcel! Edited my name and phone numbers, cos I don't feel comfortable publishing them online..

I like breakfast bars! Luckily I already know that I'm not getting breakfast bars, else I'd be disappointed. (And I don't like muesli breakfast bars with chocolate chips anyways. Doesn't match.)

The stuff! Road tax (in envelope), cassette iPod thingy, AAA batteries, CD, torchlight (secretly slipped into the parcel by Lynn), tissue stuffing, pack of tissues, iPod sock, and more AAA batteries!

It has a sock now! Blue and yellow!

Hmm.. So.. I suddenly have 3 torchlights now. Hahah.


On a separate note, I bought a jelly ice-cream from KFC just now. It cost RM2.50. I bought it just because it reminded me of when I was small.

It tasted better in my imagination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for 2.50 i think u can get cornetto?

Lynn said...

OH! last time i also buy! coz the girl said "would u like some fries with that?" -no. "maybe some wedges?" - no " how about jelly ice cream?" - ahhh. OK! :D

haha. and it DID taste much better in my childhood imagination. maybe when we were small it was yummier?

silhouette said...

Anonymous: Probably can get cornetto! But it was a sorta nostalgic thing, that's why I bought the jelly ice-cream. Heheh.

Lynn: Yeah! It's weird how the jelly ice-cream in memory tastes so much better, right? :O