I found out the boiling eggs formula last year but I'd forgotten it and had to google it again (from here). So am writing this so I can refer to it the next time I want to boil eggs:
Eggs in pot, cover with cold water. Bring to boil on high heat. Once boiling, start the count to 3 minutes. Turn off the fire, cover pot. Leave for 8 minutes. Finished.
The most rudimentary of cooking skills and I need a formula for it? Hahah.. I need a formula for most things, maybe cos I acquire knowledge that way?
Also, I guess I tend to chop at the eggs a bit too hard when I want to crack the shells. Realized it when I chopped at the first egg with a fork just now and the bits of broken off shell were embedded quarterway (as opposed to halfway) into the egg. Maybe I never realized cos I mostly chop at raw eggs not boiled ones..?
Have been thinking about what I want out of life. Long-term goals and short-term ones. Trying to figure out what available means there are to the desired end. Easy versus hard. Satisfaction versus stability.
And so, the job search continues...
Lighter note: I think I do want to be a model for B's photo taking. But I have the lamest expressions and am not very photogenic at all. Then how?
Like the above, for instance..Hahah!
4 comments:
actually hor, another easy way to boil an egg is put the water to boil..as it boils..slowly slide ur eggs...then count to 3 or 4..
another way of shelling ur eggs is, put the eggs in a towel (so dat u wont burn ur palm), then gently roll it..da movement will help u shell ur eggs wifout leaving sheels in ur eggs.
Kelly? How'd you find this blog? Hahah.. Good tips! I think I've heard the roll the eggs one before somewhere! :)
thru genes site..hahhaha..u din expect me to find u , did u? eh i read momok ghost blog too..keeps me entertain..ask her/him to post up more stufs. btw, u come back anytime soon i getting a lil bored here lar..
Haha! I write Momok Ghost! :) Thought you knew!
Post a Comment