I know now why my room is damp and musty. The bathroom of the flat above mine seems to be leaking.
There are water stains on my bedroom ceiling, and on the walls. Maybe there were always there, maybe I had just never noticed.
But now there are streaks of moisture on the walls. Tangible and wet to touch. (Like the inside of a cave.)
The little sachets of moth tablets I'd carefully stuck all over my room have completely dissolved.
So, seriously, how badly do I want to get out of here..?
A credible, almost guaranteed job offer. But if accepted, future consequences loom - and that requires some serious thought. I will try to plan my next move well so that there is no cause for further complications.
Career-related thoughts keeping me from sleep again. Just like last year, about 10 months ago. I don't seem to move forward..
2 comments:
ooii woman! got a job offer d? where? arent u goin to take it?
Kelly: Umm, I'm not sure how to answer that question.. You know what I mean, right?
Post a Comment