Hari Raya this year was okay. Went visiting with CKLee, Fiona, and Tanzie. On the 1st Day, we visited Leena's house and some Asset lady's house. Then visited Elena's house on the 2nd day.
Karie got back to Miri today.
So, yay! Back home soon. Seem to have quite a fair bit to do for the Kelly's wedding thing (arrangements for the hen party, checking out venues, etc). And have to slot in some time to check out some clothing wholesalers as well.
But, mostly I just keep thinking of going home. Seeing my family, and even Bunny and Doggy, going swimming at Four Points, going out for dinners (so Kuching!) and seeing B. Especially since I haven't gotten any birthday thing for Mark and Mama.
Hmmm.. what now?
Here are some photos I found in my laptop!
The big Dell and the Mini HP. So cute!
Me and B won this during the Gawai Nite. I wrapped him up with toilet paper!
Submitted a joke to Reader's Digest on 10th September. If I win, I'll get USD$100, and I'll take Lynn's friend Rachel out for dinner since it was originally her joke.
Okay, so I guess that's all I have to post.
Sometimes I feel like a whale.

No comments:
Post a Comment