Tuesday, September 21, 2010

21st September 2010

Tomorrow will be Mooncake Day, or Mid-Autumn Festival.

B is still in Kuching. I'm happy that he's spending time with his family for Mooncake Day this year. That's always a good thing.

Papa will be coming over to Miri tomorrow evening. So I will have one family member with me here for Mooncake Day too. Though it would be much better if the whole family was together. Happily, like last week at Sematan. Ah, well. Haha.

The boss asked me to buy mooncakes. I messed up by just blindly buying them without a plan. Now they are of different brands and it's all so disorganized and messy-looking.
I was given RM1K to buy them. I ended up with more than 50 pieces of different kinds of mooncakes: 6 regular 2x2 fancy sugarboard-ish boxes, 5 regular 2x2 tins, 3 smaller 2x1 styrofoam boxes, and 2 regular paper bags of individually boxed mooncakes.

I only thought about it when I was in the car and on the way home. (Brain lag. Sadly inefficient.)

A Kancil backseat-ful of various mooncakes. Various types of mooncake! And then various brands! Disorganized! Messy! Annoying! 

So anyways, I spent slightly more than RM600 on the mooncakes in my backseat. I figure I can find a way to rectify the problem with the remaining (roughly) RM400 if I need to tomorrow..

No comments: