Wednesday, September 22, 2010

22nd September 2010

Mooncake Day!

Wanted to get some lanterns but it was too late. Totally didn't think of it.
Am now in Mega Hotel with Papa. And can't play lanterns here. Sigh. Too bad, I think it would've been nice..and interesting.

Anyways, the office mooncake thing went relatively well, despite my sorta messing it up when I bought them.

I picked Papa up at 6pm after work.
Photos taken:

The B present. Ice-skinned mooncake from Pullman. My family packed it for me!

The mooncake box from home! 2 Yong Sheng mooncakes, 1 bag of cake, and 1 empty space where the crystal mooncake was.

Mooncake tin and paper bag.

Blurry close-up of the fruit cake.

The room, and Papa.

Me at the gym. In office wear!

Quarter suckling piglet at Rainforest Cafe.

Food and Papa eating it.

Papa smiling for the photo. Suckling piglet, sweet and sour snapper, and cangkuk manis with egg.

We haven't eaten any of the mooncake yet. Not sure about Papa, but am still full and a bit sleepy.
Hmm.. Gonna wash up now.

No comments: