- I'm alone and/or it's very quiet.
- I urgently (strangely) feel like recording stuff for posterity. Maybe. Haha.
- I already posted earlier but now realize I have more to write.
- I'm excited or sakai about something new.
On the Number 4, the new HP Mini!
It's red and black. Brushed metal finish, the colour of red wine. It's beautiful.
And it reminds me of you. Just feel like writing this down, so as time passes I'll look back at this and see whether it still holds true. Whether I'm still amazed at the amazing-ness of it all. Or will it become mundane?
But for now, it's like holding your breath, almost.
It reminds me of you, because when I gaze at it and use it, I can't really believe that it's mine. It's really, really mine. This object, so far out of reach, so unattainable. Yet it's here in my hands. And it's mine. It's just so unbelievable.
Does this really belong to me? Do you really?
The note, feels like a hallucination.
Apparently I'm a peasant. This is quite a primitive post. Embarrassingly honest. Anyone reading this would probably scoff at the lameness of it all.
But I'm surprised. Still in shock maybe, waiting for reality to sink in.
Why, why? You've spent so much on me. You shouldn't have. I'm happy, of course, but I can scarcely believe this is real. This is beyond my limit.
This is like my car, the Kancil my parents bought for me.
I wouldn't spend this much on myself! I wouldn't have bought the best, just an average one with an affordable price tag. You know that, you know me. And yet..
You blow my mind. But, thank you, again, for everything.
Especially, for being you.
No comments:
Post a Comment