Sunday, June 20, 2010

20th June 2010

x
The last two days were pretty much filled with various activities.

Friday was WHPH, and the Morris BikiniDay with Spongebob. Might post photos if I ever get some.
WHPH was not bad, no sandfly bites even though I wore shorts. Played sand-castle building, which our company won. Also played the scooping-ping-pong-balls-with-a-spoon-in-your-mouth game, and was in the same team as Morris and Karie..we didn't win, largely cos I was really slow at it.

Here's a photo Shawal took of me:

It looks like I'm just ordering people around, but I was involved in the construction too!

Went out with Leena and Karie on Saturday (yesterday). We started off at Bintang Plaza at 11.30am.
Had a pricey lunch at Starbucks, then hung out while waiting for them to get their Clinque products. And then we watched Karate Kid, which was pretty good. The fight scenes were nicely done. Walked around looking at shoes, and some clothes.
I didn't buy anything except for a RM10 T-shirt right before leaving, so I could change out of my turtleneck. Left Bintang Plaza at around 5pm with Karie, and we went to Parkcity Everly for Jolly's swim. Met AlanSim there - he was having his wedding compensation dinner, cos they'd messed up his food.
After that had dinner with Karie, Jolly, and Jolly's cousin at Lutong Cafe. We sent the cousin back to his hotel, then watched the Australia-Ghana World Cup match at Coco's, right next to B's office. I didn't get to go home and shower, which wasn't really pleasant..but Karie and Jolly were nice to me and didn't mean anything bad.. So I just wiped myself down with wet wipes in the toilet.

So now, some of the things that are planned for the next 2 weeks:
  • B's return from offshore! (Haven't seen him since my offshore trip..) 
  • Going for the Dermalogica facial with B! (Expires end of June)
  • Watching Muay Thai live! (Hope it's good)
  • Getting my new position after the change in JD.. (Not sure if this is a good thing)
  • The Pre-Marriage Course at Lutong! (Excited and a bit scared!)

Today I aim to do 1 hour of the twisty waist thing! Fingers crossed!

No comments: