Some pictures:
Teochew Porridge with B at the Ah Ku stall, Miri "Open Air" Market.
Tastes like a Fistful of Awesome!!!!
Five exclamation marks!!!!!
Smiley fries, KFC dinner with Leena and Morris.
Today was a blur of lying around and doing nothing much and darkness and rain and a lot of weird disjointedness.
There was a light rain as I drove out for my late dinner.
It was like I was surrounded by darkness. The road was so dark, I could barely see anything. I wondered whether my astigmatism had gotten worse.
There were so many cars passing by on the other side of the road. Incoming traffic with too-bright headlights. And so many cars with modified colourful headlights and that looked like strangely shaped, almost grotesque monsters.
I was listening to the empty popular songs on Hitz.fm, and the air-conditioning was turned off. The wipers seemed to have a strange rhythm to them. I'd turn the air-cond on, and the wipers off for a while. The wipers seemed so miscellaneous. I couldn't even tell if I needed them on or not. After a while I wasn't even sure if it was really raining.
That was weird.




No comments:
Post a Comment