Friday, August 19, 2011

19th August 2011

Ah, so.. I've missed the whole month of July here.

It's mid-August now, and I'm pretty lazy this season. Perhaps it has something to do with the majority of my colleagues being in their fasting month, or maybe because there are really too many public holidays this month. Either way, I'm kinda waiting til the end of the month..for what, I don't know.

I went back to Kuching with B on the 6th and stayed til noon on my birthday.
Here's the chrono log in picture format..

 Birthday dinner at Heritage, from Papa's camera phone. Lynn looks wonky here. 

 My birthday cake! 2 big plus 7 small! 

I don't know why I like this picture. 

Me and the brother. 

All of us except B. Clockwise from left: Me, Mark, Papa, Mama, Ee-ee, Aunty Lan, Liz, Qing, Eddie, Lynn, Blue Bag and Presents. 

 Went to Kuching Fest with B! The reflections in the water looked better than the actual string of lights.. 

Us at the Fair! We even ate things on sticks!  

Random lights at a random stall. Actually, this photo isn't even that nice or even memorable.. Just posted for the heck of it. 

Apart from the picture log stuff, I went to watch Harry Potter Finale (no idea what it's called) with Mark and Mama. And bought a pair of jeans from Padini (RM64.50).

Oh, and got a free nasi lemak from AirAsia on my birthday flight back to Miri (posted on Twitter, but I don't know how long it'll be there).

Speaking of transience, I just found out all my pictures on Friendster have been deleted. Apparently the site was bought over by a Singaporean company.

Umm.. and here are some pictures of my birthday dinner in Miri:

 We went to Siamese Secrets. B with his ginger ale. 

I like this photo because it looks peaceful. It was a very peaceful day; I was treated kindly and was not scolded the whole day. I slept in the afternoon and was comfortable. Happiness, almost perfection. Thanks, B. 

I'm now 27 years old. Blank.

I've more to post - Fiona and Vivian gave me a mango and a durian pancake each for my birthday. But I'll put it up here another day because I'm tired. And lazy. And want to lie around reading with my HP Mini. And wake up late tomorrow...

No comments: