Oh, I bought a new fish today! And according to Papa, "it's a nice beta."
I guess this post will be about the new fish.
Actually, the thing is, the office is supposed to go green and everyone is encouraged to bring their own potted plant or something like that. So I decided to get a fish, and put some water plants in the water..hopefully disguising the fact that I'll be keeping a pet in the office?
I bought the water plants from Ng Siang Hup with Leena and Daisy after work. They cost RM5.
Bought the fish at the pet store at Saberkas for RM15. (The lady gave me an 80sen discount!)
The standard beer jug was bought from Super Save for RM5.50.
I'd forgotten to get anti-chlorine and fish food, so I got it from Hong Seng Trading, the small runcit shop near the Senadin Petronas. For RM1.60 each!
I hope the fish does well!
Here's the new fighting fish (yet to be named!):
Fish going up for air!
Nice Half-moon!
Colours!
I'm going to bring my plant to the office tomorrow! Yay!



4 comments:
how's the fish doing? i brought fishes few months back and it was living in the lab. thought that with fresh fish food here, i'll save on the cost. damn the fishes were choosy!! didnt even touch a single bit.
The fish is doing ok. But it's not eating much either!
What type of fish did you buy? And what are they eating now?
i didnt buy any. i brought it over from my home. have plenty of little red orangy fishes. well, my colleague took them home. hahaha...they like to bite on leaves
So now you don't keep them anymore? Hahah..my fish doesn't bite on leaves but the plants all died anyways. Think lack of sunlight? Or maybe just a lousy environment for the plants..
Post a Comment