So now I have only one immediate superior. And my current position is very much uncertain. Today I got a very attractive job offer from one of my ex-clients, though sadly it doesn't attract me at all (the monetary aspects do, quite a fair bit, but not the job as a career).
Close the door and walk away, don't look back. For what is money compared to happiness?
Sure, I would like to earn more money now. I want to buy a house. Very much so. And soon.
But this job, for now, gives me some degree of satisfaction. But, still, but..!
About all that, it's heavy, but food for the ego though. Apparently I do make a good impression. I have a 100% job recall rate so far (all my previous employers have at one point or another called me up asking if I'd like to return/take up another position with them) and now apparently my ex-client thinks favourably of me as well... Kinda makes me happy. It seems that workaholicism does pay off!
Ahh..so, Mark's on holiday now. Lynn's finals are coming up. And B's offshore.
I'll be going back to Kuching for Christmas, soon! And it'll be nice and I'll be happy, though probably quite costly. But it's ok. A biannual expense.
Oh, and last week on 18th November 2009, me and B were witnesses for Steven and Jenny's marriage registration (also known as civil ceremony). Though there wasn't much ceremony to it, just the couple and both of us, the "wedding party" of just 4 people in total, all in office wear. Guess it's the thought that counts. Anyways, here's a picture:
Gonna shower now. Ahhh..

No comments:
Post a Comment