Thursday, January 29, 2009

29th January 2009

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday.
Visited B's cousin and his wife after work.
Was invited to PengShyang's house by Sherry tonight, but didn't go cos it was raining kinda heavily. Will probably visit tomorrow.

Bought moth tablets! Was planning to buy the "thirsty hippo" thing, but it was only available in a large-ish container instead of smaller more convenient sachets. So I looked around and bought First Choice Moth Tablets instead since it came in convenient little packets, and it supposedly prevents mold too (as written on the packaging). Yeah, and the "thirsty hippo" thing cost RM5.70, while the one I bought cost only RM2.99. Am cheapo, eh! Hehehe!

First Choice Moth Tablets!

I checked the ingredient list and its primary active ingredient is dichlorobenzene (I figured it wasn't mothball thingy since it wasn't naphthalene, so it wouldn't smell like it) and after that the next ingredient was fungicide. Both of which sounded promising.

Stuck the little sachets all over around my room (on the cupboard door, under the table, etc).
And found out that it does smell like the mothball thing after all.. Checked online to make sure it would work on mold, and found out it does! Happily, dichlorobenzene is used to control moths, mold, and mildew! And also as a disinfectant! Will see if sticking it around works. I feel better already (psychological again). Haha..

B's cousin's wife said I looked sad. Something about me not smiling. Guess I should get out of here soon.

Here's a smile for you. One eye big one eye small and eye bags. Not enough sleep. Goodnight!

3 comments:

debrajill said...

hahaha~ you so cute jo-an~ you neverrr change!! haha..thats wat i love about you...hehe..anyway HapPY chinese New YEAR!!! later i give you your angpau ya..sighh have to give already..no more receiving..teeheee..

Lynn said...

HALO!!
u r so cute!
hehehe
love7!!

silhouette said...

Deb: Happy New Year! I left a comment (shout?) on your blog..no need angpow for me, as long as you remember me! :D
Surprised that you found my blog..I linked you!
Why so cute??

Lynn: Why so cute??? :/