Was back for the weekend for the annual dinner.
Got back Friday night. Went out for dinner with Lynn, Qing, Eddie and Gabriella. Genevieve couldn't make it, but met up with her on Saturday.
Went swimming in the pond with Lynn, then went for the dinner. Went to Pui Joo's place after that for her housewarming, am seriously very impressed by her. I want to be there in 2 years!
Woke up late today and went swimming in the pond with Mark and Lynn. Had lunch with Mama and Papa, went home and slept til it was time to leave for the airport.
Got back Friday night. Went out for dinner with Lynn, Qing, Eddie and Gabriella. Genevieve couldn't make it, but met up with her on Saturday.
Went swimming in the pond with Lynn, then went for the dinner. Went to Pui Joo's place after that for her housewarming, am seriously very impressed by her. I want to be there in 2 years!
Woke up late today and went swimming in the pond with Mark and Lynn. Had lunch with Mama and Papa, went home and slept til it was time to leave for the airport.
Am tired.. Tomorrow's Monday. Work again.
In the plane I was looking outside as we were flying towards Bintulu, and suddenly thought "flying back into the darkness" even though I know it's only geography and there's Miri to the East as well. Sigh. Til Thursday night!

Me and Lynn in the pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment