Saturday, September 26, 2009

26th September 2009

Today I wore eye makeup.
And foundation too, but I guess that's pretty much invisible, it just covers up spots anyways.
Consider it a trial run, I guess? Am still not used to wearing makeup casually. I took a picture with my webcam when I got back.


Head tilted to catch the light. (From the window on the right.)

I guess the makeup is ok. My head looks disproportionate to my body though. And in analyzing my face I realized that I seem to have a long face and large-ish jawline. Good thing it's not that evident due to the tilted angle. (Good thing I seem to tilt my head a lot?) And my face isn't really that clear, the webcam's blurriness and contrasting is forgiving.
Oh, and the bedlinen in the background looks nice! Haha.

I digress. Back to the main point, which I haven't yet started on. The point is that I am apparently getting less attractive (according to several sources). Therefore, I've decided that I might dress better and put in some effort in the makeup department. (Note: I said might not will. This is still a tentative thing.)

The fact that I am also apparently very stingy and unwilling to spend money on clothes or makeup might not be very helpful..
Just now while I was out with my eye makeup, I saw a nice pair of 3-quarter Soda jeans. They fit me nicely and looked fine. They were on sale, at a 70% discount..they cost less than RM30.
But I didn't buy them.
Like I said, I guess I'm cheapo with no potential to ever become a shopaholic. Luckily I'm with B. Hahaha.. Racist stingy Teochew joke. And of course by stingy, I meant frugal/thrifty.

However, I have decided to buy something from Deb's shop. Killing two birds with one stone. Umm..not that supporting a friend is akin to killing a bird..

Having said all that.. I'd like to maintain at least a 6/10 attractiveness rating.
So yeah, good luck to me and to my (possibly feeble and short-lived) efforts to dress up more!

No comments: