Saturday, September 19, 2009

19th September 2009

Today is a month and 9 days after my quarter-of-a-century!

Just bits and pieces (sprinkled with photos) from then til now:

10th August 2009
B came back. I realize that even though I am always alone, I have the luck to always be around nice people. Grateful to family and friends (old and new), surprised that simple gestures are apparently important. Getting sappier with age. Bleah.
(Sometimes my writing annoys me so much! Times like now. Stupid words, and lame sentences! Arrghh!)

--

28th August 2009
Genevieve came over to Miri for the Merdeka weekend. It was great.. Some things seem never to change (I hope). But wonder how long we'll all be able to continue our (relatively) carefree lives.


Jump shot! 


It could be anytime, really.

Nostalgia! I wish I were a little kid again!


Vanity: I look cute, I think! Hehehe. (I am using 3 of my birthday presents in this photo!)

--

5th September 2009 
Went back to Kuching for Mark's 14th birthday. I was only in Kuching for 24 hours. It's hard to go away... So now I'm stingy-ly saving up my leave days and taking block leave to go back home.

--

9th September 2009
Davis and Irene's wedding! It was lovely.. it's still a bit weird for me though, and always a bit of a shock every time I am reminded that my friends are married or are getting married, and are of the marrying age.


A happy-looking blur and B, with Kian and Yvonne. 


With the wedding couple! 

--

10th September 2009 
B's friends came over to Miri. So we had Leonard, AhFeng and HaiLiang over for the weekend. It was nice. B laughs so much more when he's with them. But he's also much more vulgar.. Hahah.


B and me, at New Tanjung Seafood (HaiLiang's birthday dinner).


And this represents the group shot that I don't have of everyone. 

--

14th September 2009 
Mama's birthday.
B went offshore and I settle back into workaholicism. Ah, life.

--

19th September 2009 
Went to visit Daisy's baby. (And that's a whole story in itself!)
Paid phone bills, and sent money back already.
I think I'll be going Raya visiting tomorrow.

Owh..and I bought B a surprise present! Hehehe! Can't wait!

No comments: