Thursday, July 23, 2009

23rd July 2009

I'm glad I'm not an only child.

--

Had another violent dream last night. Woke up quite exhausted.

I usually have pretty eventful dreams, mostly "mission" themed dreams..but they're ok. Especially at the end, where I fulfill the mission.

But anyways, I occasionally get violent dreams too. Strangely, I think I only get them when I am left alone.

Violent dreams where I am beating some random person up. Always some random person.
Bashing hard and fast with my fists, complete with the blood and sweat. Vivid blood.
Hearing each dull thud. And the sound of the fragile nose cartilage breaking.
The soft incessant pounding noise that's surrounding me, I don't know where it's coming from. Or maybe it's just in my head.

But feeling very disconnected. Not feeling the energy and strength to hit, and yet delivering each punch with seeming impact.
Like a parasite hidden in someone else's mind, just watching and controlling without expending any energy. And yet - it's not someone else, it's me.

I wake up exhausted. With no idea why I dream what I dream.
It's not like I watch much television.

No comments: