During which time, I had:
Finished with working in Bintulu, packed up my things and sent them back to Kuching via Asialink Cargo.
Job-hunted and applied to most of the major oil & gas companies in Miri.
Travelled back to Kuching for about 2 weeks to spend some time with family and friends.
Flown back to Miri again for about 2 weeks, during which I attended the walk-in interview for the job that I ultimately got (oil & gas!).
Flown back to Kuching, where I spent 4 days (including Gawai) with family and friends.
Started work on 3rd June.
Which is where I've been working since.
So far, it's been challenging. The pay is much lower than the previous job in Bintulu, but the job is much more interesting with much room for growth (I think!) and exposure.
B's gone offshore. I think I have the tendency to use this online journal of mine more when I have spare time on my hands and nobody to go out with.
I probably should keep in touch with some old friends. Probably.
2 comments:
woman, speaking of bintulu, too bad u r not in bintulu lioa..i will goin there nxt wk...bbbooohhhooo
Ohhhh.... too bad the timing's not chun.. are you coming up to Miri anytime?
Pui Joo was here a while but I didn't get to meet up with her. :(
Post a Comment