Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20th January 2010

Work. The changing tides drag us down.

I doubt myself. I cannot imagine losing to incompetent slackers. Losing to someone less capable goes against my ideals, my whole perception of how to work. This is not the way things are supposed to be. I feel disheartened, demotivated.

Yet, I know this is just the beginning. I am still new, there is still a long way to go. And I will not give up just yet. The time might come to throw in the towel (I'm not blind to the indicators), but the time is not now. So I won't quit just yet. To prove myself, because I know I can do it. I will find a path.

Fly high.

"Sit straighter, work harder, smile sweeter!"

We can do it. We are better than this. We have only just begun.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes we have only just begun. Don't give up. No matter how much you want to, no matter how frustrating it is, pick yourself back on track. The sun will come out tomorrow. God lets you make the decisions, He will block all paths that He does not want you to take. Don't be to hard on yourself though and smile always.

Btw, you know no matter how moody I am, my boss told me to always smile at him or he wont talk to me.

silhouette said...

Haha.. Your boss is so cute! :D Umm.. you're Tania, right? :p

Jessica said...

Ya Im her. haha...there's been a restructuring and I wont be reporting to him starting next month. Im pretty sad about it.

silhouette said...

So, Monday you'll have a new boss?Do you know your new boss yet?