I tendered my resignation today. It was weird. Cos I was asked to amend my letter. Again. And again.
I submitted my resignation letter a total of 3 times today. Three! It felt like I was submitting a credit report, instead of a resignation letter.
Like it was so much hassle to even resign. That's a first, eh?
I think the management are in shock. As the Chinese saying goes, "quiet dog bite people die." Had some added affirmation of my value (it kinda makes me feel better too).
So yeah, just a short note on that. Because I suppose it is sort of a momentous event. Another turning point in my life that I should at least mention briefly here. Done.
Freedom and uncertainty now. Oh, and they haven't finalized my last day yet. Hmmm.
Happy April's Fool!
4 comments:
wtf....3 times..wats wrong wif ur boss man? its a resignation letter. it does not need to b amended..i mean how bad can ur english b, really. so dumb...
after april, its a new beginning for u. don worri yeah!
OH! HAHAHA! for a minute there i thought u really resigned. hehehhe
good one! :P:P:P
congratulations! the thing with 3x shows they don't intend to let you go easily. btw did u call me? i answered but there wasn't any sound?
Kelly: Classic stalling tactic? I dunno..Hehe..
Lynn: Oh, very good, so you got the joke! :D
eve910: Eh? You called me? I think? I dunno when, last week maybe?
Post a Comment