You know what's weird about public blogs?
Maybe not for everyone else who writes a public blog though, maybe this is just me thinking about things too much..
The weird thing is that it's like a public journal or diary, and everyone and anyone can read it.
And sometimes you're chatting with your friends or whatever, and you go, "Hey, I have this new blog (insert URL here)!"
Thinking about it, I've no idea why I have a public blog.
I don't think I'm an exhibitionist? And I am not egotistical enough to assume that my thoughts are relevant or interesting enough that people would even want to read them.
No offense to other people who do advertise on their sites, but I don't even put any ads here, cos the idealistic, stupid part of me thinks it cheapens my thoughts. I think putting a monetary value on my thoughts is crass and ignoble (which is maybe why I'm poor).
But seriously, why publish the workings of your mind for any random person to stumble upon? Why am I doing this?
No comments:
Post a Comment